Dr. Pratik Shah as a consultant Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeon is setting new benchmarks of excellence with more than 5 years’ experience in the field of Maxillofacial Surgery and Implantology. He has completed his MDS in the department of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery from Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Sciences, Karnataka, and secured 1st Rank in the department and 3rd Rank in the entire University in the year 2013. Post MDS, he did 1 year fellowship at Calcutta institute of Maxillofacial Surgery and Research Center under Renowned Dr. Srijon Mukherjee (FDSRCS & FIBOMS) to sharpen his surgical skills. During his Post Graduation and Fellowship Period, he has published nearly 11 Scientific Papers in various national and international journals. He is maintaining exclusive Oral & Maxillofacial Practice since 2014 and treating minor dentoveolar procedures, dental implants, pathology till extensive complex maxillofacial trauma. He is known for the extreme involvement in the subject, dedication, punctuality, & meticulous care of the patient. Apart from his private practice, he is associated with various private dental clinics, orthopaedic and corporate hospitals as well as various corporate dental chains. He is also attending various workshops and conferences as a part of continuous dental education so as to incorporate latest surgical innovation in his practice.
Area’s Of Expertise
- Full spectrum Maxillofacial Trauma.
- Dental Implants.
- Surgical removal of Wisdom Teeth.
- Dentoalveolar Surgeries.
- Orofacial Infections.
- Management of Cysts and tumors of jaw.
- Management of Temporomandibular Joint Disorder.
- Management of Premalignant lesions and Conditions of Jaw.
- Management of Salivary gland Disorders.
- Assistance in cases of Oral Cancer and Orthognathic Surgeries.
Associations And Organizations
CEO at Dipa Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery Clinic, Paldi, Ahmedabad.
Ex Senior Lecturer at College of Dental Sciences and Research Centre.
Consultant Oral & Maxillofacial Surgeon & Implantologist at Sabka dentist Dental Chain, Ahmedabad and various Private dental Clinics.
Consultant Oral Surgeon at Aashray Group of Dental Clinics.
Consultant Oral Surgeon – Dentzz group of dental clinic.
Consultant Oral Surgeon – Zydus Hospital.
Visiting Consultant at Sanjivani Health Care, Chandranagar, and Ahmedabad.
Visiting Consultant at Jain Oswal Medical Centre, Manekbaug – Ahmedabad.
Visiting Consultant at Maniben Eye & Dental Hospital – Ahmedabad.
Consultant Facio maxillary trauma Surgeon at Aadarsh Orthopedic Hospital ( Telav ), Suvidha Multispecialty hospital ( Sanand ), Shantamani Multispecialty hospital ( Bapunagar ), Navjivan Multispecialty Hospital ( Sarkhej ), Amina Khatun General Hospital, Ram Multispecialty Hospital (Moraiya ).
Vising consultant at various Dental clinics of Bavla, Morbi & Una.
- A comparative Biochemical evaluation of serum CRP and ESR in healthy individuals and with patients having odontogenic infections.- international journal of scientific research , December 2013
- Castleman’s Disease : An orphan lymphoproliferative Disorder – Published in International journal of Head and Neck Surgery.
- A dependable device for condylar positioning during orthognathic surgery – Published – Journal of comtemporary dentistry.
- The Softurator – When , When and How we do it ? – Published in International journal of Head and Neck Surgery
- Langerhans Cell Histiocytosis presenting as Eosinophilic Granuloma in the body of mandible – A rare report –Published in Otolaryngology clinics – An international journal.
- Management of extensive blow our fracture of combined orbital floor and medial wall – Published in An international journal of otolaryngology clinics.
- Parotid Basal Cell Adenoma : A rare entity – published in Journal of Contemporary Dentistry.
- Management dilemma in a rare case of pseudotumor of an orbito maxillary mass Published- Otolaryngology clinics an international journal
- Life Saving Alphabets, Journal of the Oxford Dental College, Hospital and Research Centre.2013
- Transantral approach – A unique way to access the pterigomaxillary space. – Under peer review in International journal of Head and Neck Surgery.